Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Randomness??

Okay, now where do i start?? A good place would be last night (or rather this morning) at approximately 1.00 am... Well, being the nice person, i decided to give into Tim's incessant whining about 'not having many suppers with me left before i go' and had therefore agreed to have supper with him and even allowing him to select his 'choice of meal' (even though it is sooooo against my current plan to lose weight). Okay, so having said that, he insisted that i 'sample' his 'EXCELLENT-FRIED-RICE'... and i obliged... So, we started off by 'cooking rice'... much to my horror, Tim happily cleaned out the rice cooker pot of its remnants and decided to dispose of it down the kitchen sink... upon seeing my absolutely 'zha dou' expression, he instantly quipped "what? that's what sink cleaner is for..." =.="... my conclusion, Tim is definitely 'mau tet kiu'... anyway, moving on with events, he proceded to cook rice... when i discovered he doesn't even so much as rinse it first... as i said, mau tet kiu... so... after the pot was safely in the rice cooker, i decided that is was now safe to leave everything in Tim's 'supposedly able' hands. And so the waiting began... we waited.. and waited and waited... (with Tim occasionally checking the rice cooker and saying it wasn't hot...) I dismissed this as the rice cooker being slightly slow, as it is one of the older models... i think we had waited a total of 40 minutes before i decided to check it for myself... much to my horror, THAT IDIOT TIM HAD LEFT IT AT 'KEEP WARM' while i was waiting and starving my tail off!!!!! Well, OF COURSE IT WASN'T COOKING... i couldn't believe he could actually be such an idiot, and had worn my 'dulan face' for the rest of the night...

DOES IT REALLY LOOK THAT HARD??!! =.="


Skipping forward to this morning.. i woke up early today... and went to Yayasan Sabah... ^^ its been eons since i went there...
I found it really amusing watching people handle the 'cleaning' process of the place.. including that 'pool' of water.. its not deep though, mind you, that if you were to jump, it wouldn't save you... not for a minute.. i estimate it to be around 4 feet deep at maximum... though i daresay that if you were to 'tiao lou' here, your landing would look really good... Muahaha...


Sorry about the 'blurry' pictures... i forgot my camera.. so i used my cellphone camera instead... >.<> is Yayasan Sabah really THAT special... apart from being the ultimate Tiao Lou place, it's not really that pretty... not in shape, not in anything... =.=" well, maybe its only me.. ^^

Anyway, in order to gain access to the upper levels of this place, i was required to 'swap' my Identification Card for a visitors pass... the guards said this was a safety procedure... it made me wonder whether there really are so many lunatics running amok out there who want the staff of Yayasan Sabah silenced... =.="

Anyway, after doing what i had originally come here to do, i decided to take a short walk around the compound, particularly around the waterline... It smelled like... the sea... nauseating... =.=" However, the waves were pretty to watch.. and so were the trawlers and cargo ships in the distance... ^^ again, i wished i had brought my camera along.. pity...

P/S:
Miki has never been to ATMOSPHERE in Yayasan Sabah... waiting for my darling to take me there on our anniversary... any takers?? lolx... ^^


Anyway, next we headed for Karamunsing to get gifts for Jess... ^^ being there reminded me of a picture i had taken about a week ago but have never really gotten around to uploading... BEHOLD!!
(you might need to 'click to enlarge' it to see the captions)

Tim and I were walking around in the toy department of Signature a week ago when we stumbled upon a rack full of dinosaurs... we immediately recognised those traits that somehow resembled those we know and love.. and therefore... i just HAD to take a picture of it. ^^ (don't be mad.. at least it shows that i think about you all the time... hehe...)

4 comments:

TimW said...

I would like to remind you that YOU actually asked me to wait when I asked u about the rice!

THE FLYING PENIS STRIKES AGAIN!

Miki said...

Of course i asked you to wait... it never even crossed my mind that you could screw up using a rice cooker from my grandma's generation... =.=" dummy...

Pheobe said...

havent blog bout my bro again?? ^^ haha.. im looking forward for it.. XD

TimW said...

In KL no internet ke....ur not updating this? lol