Monday, March 31, 2008

Catching Up

Its been awhile since i last posted... actually its kinda because i never take my camera around and i haven't really found anything to post... But anyway, this is just an update of what's been going on so far.... and also because SOME PEOPLE are complaining that i don't update ( Lolx, but i appreciate the support. thanx guys... nice to know that you guys actually visit this blog)... and also 2 other people ( i'm not saying who.. >.<) complained that i never include them in my blog.... =.="

Well, first off... i'm gonna mention that while i'm here, i make frequent visits to my uncle's clinic... here is one of its customers... lolx...



I can't remember his name though... but he's interesting... cute, hyper and reminds me of my dear Paris back home... =( he looks a little strange tho... haha...

Oh,... and Anyz visited college today... haha... wonder how he found it... and he also complained that he doesn't receive any publicity in my blog... and i quote:
"... yeah... You only post Jess.." No, i do NOT only post Jess... there are lots of other people in here... ah well...i'll give you your share of space then... ^^

Along with Anyz is another someone who complained and i quote
"I hate those people with blogs... like so miserable then play Blog.." well, lets just see if he visits this 'blog belonging to a miserable blogger'.. hehehe...


Andrew in the school cafeteria... known as "KDU Square"... fancy name, but not that fancy a place... lolx... he's trying to take pictures of me... =.="


REVENGE!!! LOLX!! ^^
If you're wondering what his face looks like, ask him for a picture... he keeps covering his face when i take pics... Andrew don't give me face... Lolx... Kidding... ^^
At least ANyz more sporting a bit... hahaha.... scary larrr.... >.<
Ok, don't call me SAKAI anymore... =.=" i know its just a fan, but since those two don't wanna give me face, i take fan de pic also better... hmph...
Andrew's stuff... anyone interested in stealing his com?? Tell me... I'll give you his address... >.<
But the Pringles give me lar, k?? hehe... ^^These two acting like they don't know me... hmph... lolx...

Okay, enough Publicity for those two... well, i watched Sweeney Todd today... it was great.. had me laughing uncontrollably at times... for some reason, i found all the throat slitting kinda amusing... maybe its the blood, and no, it doesn't scare me... cuz i'm never going to a barbershop for a shave anyway... though i might think twice before buying another "meat pie".. >.<
I love the look on his face... and that classic pose...
Another satisfied customer... "the closest shave you'll ever have... "

On a final note, to all those people who have been having nightmares after watching this movie, i really don't understand what's so scary about it... but i'll leave you with this picture, in hopes that your nights of sleeplessness will end... ^^

Not so scary now, is he..? Lolx... ^^

3 comments:

Unknown said...

erM...wat 2 say huh??by looking that 2 weirdo,i miss the day when i was a la sallian..haha..they kinda remind me the la sallian pondan actually..keke...no offense a!! n ya, that dog is so cute!!what the!?is tat a doll or wat?kekeke
p/s-once a la sallian, always a la sallian!! La Salle rAWx..

Miki said...

U CALL MY FRENS PONDANS???!! OMGGGG
they not pondan lar.. both like gal gal de... that is real dog lai de la... hahah...
La salle stupid school... =.="
all MALIU!

TimW said...

Hoo-ah. I think la salle rocks as well. Big time.